Terms and Conditions
• Content on this website is compiled by the UGC-DAE CSR and this website is hosted on the India based server.
• Though all efforts have been made to keep the content on this website accurate and up-to-date, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
• The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organizations. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the ‘Guidelines for Indian Government Websites’ site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
• UGC-DAE CSR Institute respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
• Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using UGC-DAE CSR’s Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time.
a) Information We Collect About You:
• UGC-DAE CSR’s does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you that allows us to identify you individually.
• UGC-DAE CSR' requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information Such information is utilized in providing an efficient and effective experience to all users. When we provide the Services to you, your data is stored on our computers and servers. In some cases, the data may be accessible to people involved with the operation of the site (administration, system administration etc) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers and hosting providers) appointed, as necessary, as Data Processors by us.
b) UGC-DAE CSR collects the following information:
• Personal Information, which includes information through which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal addresses, email addresses, IP address, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, companies you may be associated with, education, employment history, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of UGC-DAE CSR ("Personal Information");
• Non-Personal Information, which includes information that alone cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such Non-Personal Information may include, but is not limited to; browser information and details; pages accessed; times of visit; and referring websites, applications, or services, including the relevant search queries that led you to our Services (“Non-Personal Information”);
• Collectively, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall be referred to as (“Information”).
• Method of Collecting Information. UGC-DAE CSR collects Information in two ways: (1) Information you provide directly; and (2) Information we receive from your use of our Services.
c) Information is collected when you:
• Send UGC-DAE CSR any electronic communication (including via email or any other application);
• Enter contests run by us from time-to-time;
• Create a user account;
• Connect other online accounts with your UGC-DAE CSR account, such as Facebook or LinkedIn;
• Submit online reports, projects, applications and forms to UGC-DAE CSR; and Subscribe to newsletters.
• We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
• We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
d) How We Use Your Information:
We use Information collected about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
• Provide Services and official support to you;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about UGC-DAE CSR, announcements, and other relevant materials;
• Send you reminders, notices, support and administrative messages For Preparing various reports
• Administer contests or any announcements or events sponsored by us; If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to email@example.com
e) Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy
• To our service providers, which provide services for us including but not limited to sending emails on our behalf, processing payments, providing analytics services and helping us provide services as requested by users. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
• We may also disclose your Personal Information: (1) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (2) To enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes, in case of any disputes; and (3) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of UGC-DAE CSR.
f) Data Security:
• The security of your Personal Information is important to UGC-DAE CSR. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to secure and protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
g) Children’s Personal Information:
• We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that Information as quickly as possible.
h) “Do Not Track" Disclosures:
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. UGC-DAE CSR is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Material featured on this Website may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.